We are just a few days away from the 2015 TAI User Group Meeting and thrilled you will be joining us for what promises to be an excellent program in Chicago.
New for 2015 – the meeting will be PAPERLESS, no handouts will be available at the registration desk. If you’d like to have a hard copy of any documents, you must print and bring them with you.
The Agenda (also here) and Attendee List can be found on the Registration Website – please sign into your account and go to the Documents tab. You can also print out your personalized itinerary, which includes your breakout and event selections.
The host hotel for the meeting is the Renaissance Chicago Downtown (located at 1 West Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60601). All meeting sessions will take place on the second floor of the hotel, and our general session room is Grand Ballroom 4-6.
Dress Code: Business Casual
Wednesday (all meeting sessions in Grand Ballroom 4-6)
- Breakfast is from 8:00 -8:45 a.m.
- The first meeting session starts promptly at 8:45 a.m.
- We will conclude at noon and you will have the rest of the afternoon free to explore Chicago (lunch is not provided)
>- There is a Welcome Reception from 5:30-7:00 p.m. at the hotel on the 3rd Floor – Skyline Terrace. Come enjoy a beautiful view of the skyline and some cocktails, snacks, and networking with your fellow attendees.
- Please dress appropriately, the event is outside and the temperatures are expected to be in the mid-50’s.
- You and any guests MUST wear your nametag to the reception
- Breakfast is from 8-9:00am.
- The first meeting session starts promptly at 9:00am.
- Please make sure to stay for all afternoon sessions, we will wrap up by 5pm which includes a raffle.
- Winners MUST be present
- The evening event will be at Untitled Supper Club (111 W. Kinzie St, Chicago, IL 60654)
- The event is within walking distance (7 minutes) of the hotel – please see the back of the agenda for direction
- You and any guests MUST wear your nametag to the reception.
- Client meetings will be held from 9am – 12pm
- Meetings must have been scheduled at the time of registration and are included on your personal itinerary.
All presentations will be available on the Registration Website the week after the meeting; you will receive an email notification once the files have been posted. We will also be sending a conference survey via email post-meeting, we look forward to receiving your feedback!
To a fantastic meeting and safe travels to Chicago!
Got Questions or Need More Info?
Email Us: UserGroup2015@taire.info
User Group Web Page: http://www.taire.com/tai-user-group
Twitter: @TAIReinsurance #UG2015