The 2016 TAI User Group Meeting kicks off tomorrow. We hope you are excited for the excellent agenda we have organized in Atlanta!
New for 2016 – User Group has gone mobile! We are excited to launch the TAI User Group app. By downloading the app on your mobile device, you'll have instant access to all the key information for this year's User Group. Check out our 4 tips below to ensure you have an APP-solutely successful User Group meeting!
1. Get the app on your phone
From your mobile device download the guidebook app. Once you have the guidebook app enter passphrase taiug2016 to access the conference app.
2. Easily connect with other attendees
The 2016 User Group is all about creating new connections. And now you can network with other attendees directly in the app, in real time! Simply check-in under the 'Attendees tab' and start networking!
3. Rate your sessions
Tell us how we're doing by rating your experience right in the app! Each session in the schedule has a 'Rate this session' option for you to quickly provide your star rating. As usual we will be sending out our post-conference survey to get your feedback, this just gives us a sneak peek!
4. Stay up to date
Any updates or changes to the agenda will be updated in the app! Make sure to download it so you don't miss a beat!
Other Important Reminders
The host hotel for the meeting is the JW Marriott Buckhead (located at 3300 Lenox Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326). All rooms are lcated on the secon floor of the conference area. You can find specific session room locations on the TAI User Group app or agenda.
Dress Code: Business Casual
- Breakfast & Registration is from 8:00 -8:45 a.m.
- The first meeting session starts promptly at 8:45 a.m.
- We will conclude at noon and you will have the rest of the afternoon free to explore Atlanta (lunch is not provided)
- There is a Welcome Reception from 5:30-7:00 p.m. at the hotel in the Charleston I&II room. Join us for some cocktails, snacks, and networking with your fellow attendees
- You and any guests MUST wear your name tag to the reception
- Breakfast is from 8-9:00am.
- The first meeting session starts promptly at 9:00am.
- Please make sure to stay for all afternoon sessions, we will wrap up by 4:45p.m. which includes a raffle (Winners MUST be present)
- The evening event will be at Atlanta History Center (130 West Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305,)
- Shuttle buses will be taking guests to and from the dinner starting at 5:15 p.m.
- You and any guests MUST wear your name tag to the event.
- Client meetings will be held from 9am – 12pm in Phoenix Ballroom Salons II.
- Meetings must have been scheduled at the time of registration and are included on your personal itinerary.
All presentations will be available on the Registration Website the week after the meeting; you will receive an email notification once the files have been posted. We will also be sending a conference survey via email post-meeting, we look forward to receiving your feedback!
To a fantastic meeting and safe travels to Atlanta!
Thank you for attending the 2016 User Group. To access the presentations from the meeting follow these steps:
1. Sign in to Registration Site
2. Click 'Documents' in the Top Left Corner
3. Download presentations from available list
Got Questions or Need More Info?
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
User Group Web Page: http://www.taire.com/tai-user-group
Twitter: @TAIReinsurance #UG2016