Its summer time and we hope you are checking off all your summer bucket list items! (If not, it’s a good thing I included a list to help you get started). The first half of the year has been tremendously busy and exciting! We hosted another successful User Group and launched TWO NEW PRODUCTS. In case you missed out on any of the fun, find out what we have been up to and what we have in store for the rest of summer!
Another awesome User Group, thanks to you!
Each year we are more blown away by the amazing turn out of the TAI User Group - and this year was no exception! Thank you to all of the attendees who came out to enjoy a few action-packed days of innovative product announcements, educational breakout sessions and of course, building industry connections. For those who weren’t able to make it, (or those who want to relive it) you can find a recap of the top 7 highlights here!
Help us understand your training needs
Given the overwhelming feedback surrounding retirement in the near future and the need to bring on additional reinsurance administration professionals, please complete the following survey to help us understand the needs around training. Click here to complete survey.
Success at the Caribbean Insurance Conference
TAI proudly sponsored the Caribbean Insurance Conference that took place in June. This is our second year sponsoring the premier conference hosted by the Insurance Association of the Caribbean in partnership with LIMRA and LOMA. In our efforts to expand internationally, it was great to learn how both TAI and our joint venture parent company LOGiQ3 can really come together to help address challenges in the industry with continued technological innovations.
Where you can find us in the upcoming months
We are always eager to chat with our clients and learn about your experiences with TAI. If you are attending any of the upcoming conferences be sure to schedule a time to meet with senior members of our team.
- BILTIR (Bermuda) 27/09
- SOA (Las Vegas) Fall Meeting 23-26/ 10
- RAPA (San Antonio) 16-18/10
And last but not least… some summer bucket list items
4. Take a road trip - Whether it’s a weekend long or a week long – jump in the car with your family or friends and have a mini escape from your everyday routine
3. Go gadget free - I know it is hard to imagine but the summer is a great time to have a mini detox from the devices that we are so tied to on a daily basis. Choose a weekend or even a Sunday and go tech free. Yes that means your laptop, TV, tablet, iWatch, phone (sorry no Pokémon that day), and any other digital gadgets in your pockets!
2. Read a book - right now I’m reading noted Silicon Valley historian Ashlee Vance’s biography of Elon Musk. As a product person, a really REALLY great read!
1. Catch Nature - Summer is fleeting from the moment it starts. Be sure to catch nature somewhere: sunrise, sunset, the water, the woods, anything. As Ferris Bueller says, “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you might miss it.”
Don't want to miss out on our quarterly newsletters? Subscribe here to stay in the loop!