The 2018 User Group meeting kicks off next week in at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown (1 W. Wacker Dr.). We look forward to seeing you in the Windy City and have prepared an exciting agenda that will empower users to explore new ways of using the TAI products and understand issues pertinent to our industry. To help prepare you, we've put together a list of know-before-you-go items.
1. Meeting Located on Second Floor of Hotel
All events, including registration, meals, general sessions, and breakouts will take place on the second floor of the hotel. Please pick up your name badge Wednesday morning (registration opens at 8am) and enjoy breakfast before the meeting begins at 9am.
2. Breakout Session Content Available
The Breakout Session PowerPoint presentations are available for download on the registration site. No copies will be available on-site, if you want the slides prior to attending the sessions, please print and bring them with you.
To access the presentations, log in to the registration site and select the ' Documents' tab in the upper left-hand corner.
3. Dress code
The meeting dress code is business casual. The Thursday off-site event requires walking 3-4 blocks from the hotel. Please be mindful of the weather, we recommend bringing an umbrella and/or jacket.
4. Name Badge
Your name badge must be worn to all User Group events – meals, meeting sessions, and social events. Pick up your name badge on Wednesday, May 9th during registration before enjoying breakfast.
5. Free time
Wednesday’s meeting sessions conclude at noon, you are free to spend the afternoon exploring Chicago. The hotel concierge will be available for those wanting assistance in planning your afternoon. Remember to join us back at the hotel for the Welcome Reception from 5:30-7pm, on the second floor in the Great Street restaurant (same location as breakfast).
6. Thursday Evening Event [River Roast]
The Thursday evening cocktail and dinner event will be held at River Roast, located at 315 N. Lasalle Street, Chicago, IL. The venue is less than a ten-minute walk from the hotel. Groups will meet in the lobby to walk over to the event, no motorized transportation will be provided. Please be mindful of the weather, you may want to bring an umbrella and/or jacket for the walk.
7. Download the User Group Mobile App
How to Download the App:
- Download the mobile app by searching ‘Guidebook’ in your App Store (Apple, Google, or Amazon)
- Access the app using the Passphrase: taiug2018
- Use the same email as your registration to log in to the app
We recommend you check-in under the Attendees tab to make it easier to network with other meeting attendees.
Providing Feedback Directly via App:
- You'll be able to provide immediate feedback on sessions directly in the App. Be sure to download the app and participate in providing feedback to win some great prizes!
8. Access Attendee List & Agenda
You can access the attendee list and agenda from the mobile app as well as the registration site.
How to access attendee list & agenda:
Option 1: On the App
- After downloading the app, you can view other attendees who have checked in under the 'Attendees' tab. As mentioned above, checking in under this tab will allow you to interact with other attendees.
- View the meeting agenda by selecting the 'Schedule' tab. To add items to 'My Schedule', select the plus sign to the right of the agenda item.
Option 2: On the Registration Site
- You can view/download/print the 2018 User Group Attendee list and your agenda by logging onto your profile on the registration site.
We look forward to a fantastic meeting, thank you for joining us!