The 2019 User Group meeting kicks off next week at the Kimpton Epic Hotel in Miami. We look forward to seeing you at the annual meeting where we will be celebrating 30 years of User Group! To help prepare you, we've put together a list of know-before-you-go items.
1. Meeting Located on 14th Floor of Hotel
Registration, general session, and breakouts will take place on the 14th floor of the hotel. Please pick up your name badge Wednesday morning (registration opens at 8am) and enjoy breakfast before the meeting begins at 9am.
Breakfast will be located on the Mezzanine level and the Welcome Reception will be by the pool.
2. Breakout Session Content Available
The Breakout Session PowerPoint presentations are available for download on the registration site. No copies will be available on-site, if you want the slides prior to attending the sessions, please print and bring them with you.
To access the presentations, log in to the registration site and select the 'Documents' tab in the upper left-hand corner.
3. Dress code
The meeting dress code is business casual. The Thursday off-site event requires walking two blocks from the hotel.
4. Name Badge
Your name badge must be worn to all User Group events – meals, meeting sessions, and social events. Pick up your name badge on Wednesday, May 15th during registration before enjoying breakfast.
5. Free time
Wednesday’s meeting sessions conclude at noon, so you are free to spend the afternoon exploring Miami. The hotel concierge will be available for those wanting assistance in planning their afternoon. Remember to join us back at the hotel for the Welcome Reception from 5:30-6:30pm, by the pool on the 16th floor.
6. Thursday Evening Event: Cruise on the Grand Floridian
The Thursday evening cocktail and dinner event will be held on the Grand Floridian cruise vessel, located on the west side of the Hyatt Regency (400 SE 2nd Avenue). The Hyatt dock is a short walk from the hotel. Groups will meet in the lobby to walk over to the event, no motorized transportation will be provided.
7. Download the User Group Mobile App
How to Download the App:
- Download the FREE mobile app by searching ‘Guidebook’ in your App Store (Apple, Google, or Amazon)
- Access the app using the Passphrase: taiug2019
- Use the same email as your registration to log in to the app
We recommend you check-in under the Attendees tab to make it easier to network with other meeting attendees.
Providing Feedback Directly via App:
- You'll be able to provide immediate feedback on sessions directly in the App. Be sure to download the app and participate in providing feedback to win some great prizes!
8. Access Attendee List & Agenda
You can access the attendee list and agenda from the mobile app as well as the registration site.
How to access attendee list & agenda:
Option 1: On the App
- After downloading the app, you can view other attendees who have checked in under the 'Attendees' tab. As mentioned above, checking in under this tab will allow you to interact with other attendees.
- View the meeting agenda by selecting the 'Schedule' tab. To add items to 'My Schedule', select the plus sign to the right of the agenda item.
Option 2: On the Registration Site
- You can view/download/print the 2019 User Group Attendee list and your agenda by logging onto your profile on the registration site.